We have video!
“If you want to be heroic, if you want to stand for something greater than yourself, you join the Knights of Columbus.”
Visit www.kofc.org/joinus from a computer or mobile device to enroll in our digital program that allows you to become engaged in K of C spiritual and council life right here in our Parish.
Getting involved doesn’t need to take a lot of your time.
Here are some of the ways you can make a difference without a big time commitment:
- Spend a half hour after mass staffing a table or handing out information for one of our service projects. (We collected over $19,000 for VBVM Parrish during our Easter Basket fundraiser.)
- Sign up to spend a few hours collecting change to support Special Olympics. (The Father Doyle Council has collected more funds for people with disabilities than any other council in the state of Pennsylvania for several years in a row!)
- For about an hour after 4:30 mass, help set up for a pancake breakfast.
- Volunteer a few times a month to collect and deliver day-old baked goods to a local food pantry or homeless shelter. (Over 8,000 pounds of food that would have gone to waste was delivered by our council this year.)
- Attend a work day helping to update and maintain the facilities at Guiding Star Ministries, a home for unwed mothers.
- Attend council or auxiliary meetings.
Please visit our Photo Gallery for pictures of our Knights in action at our various events and activities. (Send us your pictures! Knights and Ladies – If you have pictures to share from your events or meetings, please email Tom Ahart at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can post them. )