“If you want to be heroic, if you want to stand for something greater than yourself, you join the Knights of Columbus.”
Visit www.kofc.org/joinus from a computer or mobile device to enroll in our digital program that allows you to become engaged in K of C spiritual and council life right here in our Parish.
Getting involved doesn’t need to take a lot of your time.
Here are some of the ways you can make a difference without a big time commitment:
- Spend a half hour after mass staffing a table or handing out information for one of our service projects. (We collected over $19,000 for VBVM Parrish during our Easter Basket fundraiser.)
- Sign up to spend a few hours collecting change to support ARC. (The Father Doyle Council has collected more funds than any other council in the state of Pennsylvania for several years in a row!)
- For about an hour after 4:30 mass, help set up for a pancake breakfast.
- Volunteer a few times a month to collect and deliver day-old baked goods to a local food pantry or homeless shelter. (Over 8,000 pounds of food that would have gone to waste was delivered by our council this year.)
- Attend a work day helping to update and maintain the facilities at Guiding Star Ministries, a home for unwed mothers.
- Attend council or auxiliary meetings.
Please visit our Photo Gallery for pictures of our Knights in action at our various events and activities. (Send us your pictures! Knights and Ladies – If you have pictures to share from your events or meetings, please email Tom Ahart at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can post them. )
PLEASE VISIT OUR NEW APPAREL STORE TO ORDER YOUR KNIGHTS GEAR