Check out our recent activities
Join us for a free webinar: “Building Intergenerational Wealth” on April 29th at 7pm
Click here for more information and to register.
Our service projects
You can make a difference by giving only a few hours of your time each month, or by helping with an annual event. The Father Doyle council has many different projects and activities where we could use your help.
The basic principle on which our order is founded is Charity. Our various projects are listed according to four activity areas:
- Family of the Month
- Keep Christ in Christmas
- Family Prayer Night
- Good Friday Family Promotion
- Breaking for Bread / Food For Families Donation Program
- Easter Basket Project
- Giving Tree
- Advent Calendar Sales
- Easter and Christmas sanctuary decoration
- Into the Breach
- Marian Icon Prayer
- Nativity Setup and Celebration
- Rose and Rosary / Baptism Recognition
- Supporting our Seminarians
- Spiritual Reflection
- Memorial Day Mass
- Catholic Citizenship Essay Contest
- Community Breakfasts
- Coats for Kids
- C.O.A.L. Sweepstakes
- Free Throw Competition / Soccer Challenge
- Global Wheelchair Mission
- Habitat for Humanity
- Football Sweepstakes
- Holiday Giving Tree
- Crab Cake Sale Fundraiser
- Leave No Neighbor Behind
- Nun’s Christmas Party
- Packages for TRoops
- Route 202 Cleanup
- Trivia Nights
- March for Life
- Christian Refugee Relief
- Change for Life Baby Bottle Collection / A Baby’s Breath / Respect Life / Ultrasound Support
- Novena for Life
- Mass for People with Special Needs
- Special Olympics
- Guiding Star Ministries / Pro Life Union
“The Mission of the Ladies Auxiliary is to promote spiritual growth, enhance social enrichment, encourage good fellowship & love, and perform works of charity in support of Corpus Christ & St. Rose of Lima.”
Our Meetings are held:
The Third Tuesday of the Month from Sept to June.
Our Officer’s are:
- President: Stacy Ray
- Vice President: Wendy Kelly
- Treasurer: Mary Lou Rossi
- Secretary: Andrea Canfield
Contact Email: LadiesKofC9715@gmail.com
- Holiday Giving Tree to support Visitation of Blessed Virgin Mary School
- School supplies collection for Visitation of Blessed Virgin Mary School
- Easter Egg Hunt
- Lenten Pasta Night
- New Family Welcome
- Social Events
Why become a Knight?
Father John E. Doyle Council of the Knights of Columbus is a Roman Catholic fraternal organization that supports the Catholic Church, our Community, and our Nation with our time, our fundraising, and our prayers. We are particularly supportive of the vocation of the Priesthood, the parishes of St. Rose of Lima and Corpus Christi, the unborn child, Catholic youth and schools, and the charitable organizations in our local community.
The Father John E. Doyle Council was founded in 1988 by parishioners from St. Rose of Lima in North Wales and Corpus Christi in Lansdale/Upper Gwynedd Pennsylvania.
The Father John E. Doyle Council still serves both parishes faithfully. Our council raises and donates about $8000 for charitable causes, and more than 2,000 hours of service to the community and church.
If you are a Catholic gentleman of 18 years and in communion with the Holy See, we’d like you to join us for a most rewarding experience! No experience necessary! We only ask you donate as much of your time that you are comfortable donating (and of course, a small amount of annual dues). Please contact the Grand Knight if you are interested in joining us!